This spring OPI will debut 6 new colors to the SoftShades Collection. These newbies are inspired by The New York City Ballet. The collection is made up of five pastel sheers and one silver glitter. According to Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI’s Executive Vice President and Artistic Director, “The beige, pink, and white lacquers bring to mind classic ballet slippers, tutus and leotards, while the sheer lilac and grey add muted color to ballet’s traditional pink.”
- My Pointe Exactly: A sheer grey – stunning
- Care to Danse?: A feminine, soft lilac purple hue
- You Callin’ Me a Lyre?: A traditional ballet soft and girly pink – think ballet slipper!
- Barre My Soul: A traditional nude beige hue
- Don’t Touch My Tutu!: A classic, crisp, porcelain white
- Pirouette My Whistle: The glitter silvery sparkle from the collection – think diamonds!
Available in April for $8.50 each. Check HERE to see where OPI is available near you.
I like that they threw in a sheer grey, that’s very unexpected. I think I will have to wait until I see these ones in person before I decide which ones need to be added to my collection. It’s difficult to pick out pastel sheers just from bottle photos. I also don’t like anything completely sheer so the opacity of these lacquers will also be a determining factor for me.
What do you think about these new SoftShades?