- Techno – Glitter confetti polish for a dazzling topcoat finish or all over finger tip bling
- Aquadelic – Pool blue for nighttime gigs and daytime fun in the sun
- Sunshine Pop – Shine in the spotlight in bold yellow
- Gaga For Green – Green lacquer for the girl craving the limelight
- Make Some Noise – Rock the mic in tangerine
- Wicked Style – Party cocktail tropical punch
- Fuchsia Fanatic – Fuchsia pink for the rocker diva in us all
- Dance Baby – Hit center stage in cotton candy pink
- Electric Beat – Periwinkle nails for a wink worthy performance
- Kinetic Candy – Touch the sky in light blue crème
- Sweet Hook – Blow a kiss in dreamy lilac
- Gothic Lolita – Steal the show on girls night out in seductive purple
This collection should be hitting the stores soon. Individual shades retail for $7 and the 6 packs retail for $42.
This is one of my favorite collections of the season so hopefully I can get my hands on some of these beauties! I am in love with the whole Brights collection (except Sunshine Pop). Aquadelic makes me swoon! My favs from the Lights collection are Kinetic Candy, Sweet Hook and Gothic Lolita (look at Vampy Varnish’s Swatch HERE, wow!).
Check out Scrangie’s swatches HERE.
And the rest of Vampy Varnish’s swatches HERE.
What do you think of this collection? What collection are you most excited for this season?