This collection consists of 6 colors:
- Cho – a yellow-toned beige with a subtle silver shimmer
- Farah – a tan beige
- Bevin – a dusty sage green
- Skylar – a slate blue with silver and gold shimmer
- Tru – a red-toned purple with red, gold and orange shimmer
- Lotus – a dusty purple with pink shimmer
Tru is my favorite of the group.
Check out The PolishAholic’s swatches HERE.
The Fleck Effect collection consists of three polishes that can be worn alone or layered over other polishes to create different effects.
- Maisie – a sheer turquoise with flakies
- Opal – a sheer green with flakies
- Chloe – a sheer pink with flakies
Let Them Have Polish shows many different combos with the Fleck Effects collection HERE.
Maisie is my favorite of this collection.
These collections came out in January and can be purchased HERE.