I’m really looking forward to this collection. I love almost all these colors!
This collection contains 12 colors:
- A Roll in The Hague: Take advantage of this frisky little orange.
- Red Lights Ahead…Where?: This coral-packed red is the hottest in the district.
- Kiss Me on My Tulips: A smooch-worthy shade of hot pink.
- Pedal Faster Suzi!: This pink lavender shimmer will have you “wheeling.”
- Dutch ’Ya Just Love OPI?: All of Holland hollers for this crowd-pleasing plum.
- Vampsterdam: A deep purple for a divine diva.
- Did You ’ear About Van Gogh?: Rumor has it…this sandy bisque is a work of art.
- Thanks a WindMillion: You totally deserve this breezy sea green.
- Wooden Shoe Like to Know?: It’s no secret…everybody loves this shimmery chocolate-brown.
- I Have a Herring Problem: What’s that you say? I need to “sea” this shimmery green-blue?
- I Don’t Give a Rotterdam!: This sassy steal-blue shimmer means business!
- Gouda Gouda Two Shoes: Take a walk on the wild side with this robust rose.
Check out Scrangie’s swatches of the collection HERE.
OPI Holland collection available in stores February 8th, 2012.
The only one I’m not really loving is Vampsterdam. Which ones are your favorites/least favorites of this collection?